Friday, August 12, 2011

Obsess: To haunt or excessively preoccupy the mind.

Obsess: To haunt or excessively preoccupy the mind.

I have a few obsessions lately.

Prioritize Your Obsessions Print by The Decorium Studio
Prioritize Your Obsessions Print by The Decorium Studio

What am I obsessed with, you ask?

Google Analytics logo
Google Analytics: I know you think you're stalking me, but I'm stalking you, too. On Google Analytics, I can see where you live, what time of day you're on my blog, what pages you're looking at, and much more (insert evil laugh here). Check out how to set up and use Google Analytics here--my second blog post ever!

Pinterest Boards by Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets
Pinterest: Who doesn't love great methods of organization? Learn more about Pinterest here, or find and follow me on Pinterest now. I also love seeing my blog or my Etsy shop Pinned. Want to see whether you've been Pinned? Change out my url for yours: http://pinterest.com/source/howsweeteritis.blogspot.com/

Features: Yes, I'm addicted to getting featured on all these amazing blogs. Want to get yourself featured (read: Free Advertising)? Read this post--updated last week with new sites!

Nautical Inspiration Board by Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets
Being inspired by others: Whenever I see a few objects that I love, I make an Inspiration Board or an Etsy treasury. It's so fun to find crafts, projects and items and to share them with others. Getting featured on Etsy's Front Page only fueled this obsession.


Last but not least, I'm obsessed (probably not the right word for it) with my Little Sweets. I have been obsessed for the past 2 1/2 years but for some reason, I'm more aware of it lately. I thought I stared at her for hours on end when she was a newborn, but I think I do it even more now. I am seeing her little personality come out and I am watching her learn and I am loving it all. She is so amazing and I still can't believe that I can fall more and more in love with her each day.


Those are the things I'm obsessed with lately. Now all I have to do is prioritize my obsessions, like the art print you see above...

What are you obsessed with?

(P.S. - Share your Pinterest page in the comments and I'll follow you!)

7 comments:

  1. Pinterest! It's so bad. I have the app on my phone and I just sit there, pinning 9 zillion pictures a day.

    http://pinterest.com/lwc_style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, Google Analytics and Blogger Stats are obsessive! I have so far managed to keep away from pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A properly channeled obsession can achieve great things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, thanks so much for posting the link to see if images on my site have been pinned. I was curious if it was possible and now I see that my site's been pinned twice. WOOHOO! I'll definitely check out the link to learn more about my blog being featured.

    http://pinterest.com/remakinmemories/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prioritizing my obsessions... Sounds better than ignoring the fact that I have them!
    The first step to recovery is admitting that one is obsessed, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for explaining this to a tech challenged person!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soak feet to relieve physical fatigue, and start to relax from the feet. NIKSA foot massager also has massage stones, which can realize foot massage and relaxation at home, which is efficient and saves money.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments but don't always have time to respond to each one individually. I'll do my best to email you back or swing by your blog. *Please note that if you want a response, your email address must be visible on your Blogger profile.*