Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Washington, D.C. - Part 1

Despite it being back-to-school time for most of the U.S., I'm in a vacation mindset because I'm still playing laundry catch-up from our last getaway of the summer. We had an amazing week in Washington, D.C. and the only thing that could've made it better is if I'd found these awesome Food and Games To-Go ideas before we went!

{I gave my photos a retro vibe using the Photoshop action "Seventies" by the Pioneer Woman. I love her actions!}



Washington, D.C. by Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets

Washington, D.C. by Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets

Washington, D.C. by Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets


Check out Part 2 - A photo collage of items from the National Museum of American History and Part 3 for more 1970s-style photos of D.C.

What do you think of the Seventies action? Would you rather see traditional travel photos next time?

5 comments:

  1. Love the actions! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I'm in love with the first one. I think they look great. :D -- Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, I love the 70's :) If you are still around make time to go to Georgetown and get some cupcakes (Georgetown Cupcakes is TLC's DC Cupcakes...if you order online first you wont have to wait the sometimes 2 hour line) I highly recommend the Salted Caramel.
    Also try to go to the Inner Harbour in Baltimore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like the seventies photos....of course I would...considering I visited Washington in the sixties!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments but don't always have time to respond to each one individually. I'll do my best to email you back or swing by your blog. *Please note that if you want a response, your email address must be visible on your Blogger profile.*