I have loved reading your comments/entries to win this book. One of my favorite things about blogging is learning from each other! Here are a few of the healthiest foods you've fed your kids:
- lightly sauteed asparagus
- gluten-free chicken fingers
- veggies with Greek yogurt dip
- Super Baby Porridge (recipe from Super Baby Food)
- chicken, rice and squash nuggets
- ants on a log (celery with peanut butter and raisins)
- fruit smoothies
You're also making Homemade Fruit Leather and I'm so excited since it's such a healthy snack for toddlers!
Go enter the giveaway if you haven't yet and remember, you get 4 entries but please leave a separate comment for each entry.