Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hope is rising

I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.
-Matthew 28:5-6

New Orlenas Ladies Hope by tuyl
New Orleans Ladies Hope by tuyl

In his great mercy, he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
-1 Peter 1:3

And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.
-John 12:32

Hope for Resurrection by AmandaRaeK
Hope for Resurrection by AmandaRaeK
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
-John 11:25-26

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Happy Resurrection Sunday.

    He is Risen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried acupuncture or cupping, and other external treatments by Chinese medicine? Does it feel very useful? I also find it magical, so I will follow some of the instructions of Chinese medicine doctors to do simple foot baths at home. After a long time, I also feel that it is very effective. In fact, as long as there is a NIKSA foot spa massager, it is very easy and convenient.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments but don't always have time to respond to each one individually. I'll do my best to email you back or swing by your blog. *Please note that if you want a response, your email address must be visible on your Blogger profile.*