Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life Described. In Only 6 Words.

I recently read about a challenge from an online magazine called Smith about writing your life memoir in only 6 words. It began because of a legend about Ernest Hemingway. When he was asked to write a full story with only 6 words, he replied, "For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn."

In 6 words, here's how I'd describe my life in the last 8 months or so, since I rediscovered my love of creating:
Mommy needed to find herself again.
What's your 6-word story?

2 comments:

  1. This is fun! Mark did this with his students. Here is one of his student's: "I'm in love with Hannah Montana"....ha! Not surprising that this student had to take 3 semesters of his Senior English class.

    Here's mine:
    Car, baby, dishes, laundry: "Wash Me"

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am under pressure, I will eat and drink. I just started working during this period. I don’t feel any pressure myself, but people around me say that I eat a lot. I also feel that my waistband is tightened. I’ve lost 6 pounds, I’m going to put on my NIKSA and go to the gym.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments but don't always have time to respond to each one individually. I'll do my best to email you back or swing by your blog. *Please note that if you want a response, your email address must be visible on your Blogger profile.*