Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent Calendar to teach the True Story of Christmas - start today!

It's December 1st... time to start your Advent Calendar to teach kids the True Story of Christmas!


It won't take too long to gather the supplies if you already have an Advent Calendar, so go check it out and get started a few days late if you have to!

I bought my advent calendar with boxes from Hobby Lobby for less than $10 and decorated it using Skip To My Lou's free printable numbers (with help from Photoshop).

Do you want to make your own Advent Calendar? Check out Tip Junkie's DIY Advent Calendar Roundup or search OnePrettyThing for tons of great ideas! Here's one way to make it from Adventures of a DIY Mom!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE Advent Calendar! I can't wait to finish mine for hubby & I. Thanks for the links for ideas & helps too. I appreciate it.

    Joining you from the Etsy blog team.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments but don't always have time to respond to each one individually. I'll do my best to email you back or swing by your blog. *Please note that if you want a response, your email address must be visible on your Blogger profile.*