Monday, March 14, 2011

Thin Mint Milkshake

Thin Mint ice cream by SweeterThanSweets
All year I wait for the Girl Scouts to start selling Thin Mint cookies. This year, not only did I buy enough boxes to last several months, but I also found Thin Mint ice cream at the grocery store and I just couldn't resist buying that, too.

Since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, I had an excuse to make myself a Thin Mint Milkshake: it's festive, right? I didn't add green food coloring, but that would definitely make it even more festive.

I just blended a few scoops of ice cream together with some milk (next time I'm going to add some chocolate syrup, too). So yummy I had to share it with you. Who doesn't love Thin Mint?


Thin Mint Milkshake by SweeterThanSweets
Can you smell the Thin Mint?


    6 comments:

    1. yum! can you make one for me? ;)

      xoxo,
      lesley

      ReplyDelete
    2. I knew I wasn't the only out there who can't get enough of Thin Mints!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Mmmm, who could resist anything containing Thin Mints? I know they're a bit controversial at the moment, but they're so very yummy :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. LambAround, I can't! I haven't heard about any controversy... what am I missing?

      ReplyDelete
    5. Dollar General sells thin mint cookies!!

      ReplyDelete

    I LOVE reading your comments but don't always have time to respond to each one individually. I'll do my best to email you back or swing by your blog. *Please note that if you want a response, your email address must be visible on your Blogger profile.*